[vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1548396532853{margin-right: -260px !important;margin-left: -260px !important;}”][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”735″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]


Your home and contents are probably your most valuable assets. It is important to remember that cover is no longer based on square meterage but on a Sum Insured basis. Finding the right insurance solutionis not for the fainthearted but our brokers can consider your individual circumstances and recommend the best insurance solution!It’s not just your home and contents that need protecting – your car, caravan, and motorhome may be some of the most at-risk items you possess, so you need to make sure they are fully covered too. The same applies to your boat or yacht. And if you are thinking of travelling either within New Zealand or overseas we can offer you travel insurance to ensure you are fully protected.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]


One-off Leisure Travel
Annual Leisure Travel – good for frequent  travellers
One-off Business Travel
Annual Business Travel
This option works out cheaper than one-off covers, if you or your staff do multiple trips
No need to remember to arrange cover
It includes wider cover than available on a one-off policy
It can include cover for internal NZ travel & Leisure Travel
Better cover for pre-existing conditions[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Expat Cover

If you have staff living and working overseas for an extended period, this is the cover you need[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]