CharityHelp is part of The Insurance Group family.
WHAT WE DO
We partner with selected charities and ‘not-for-profit’ organisations to provide them with a significant additional income stream, allowing them to achieve more in their community.
TRADITIONAL FUNDRAISING IS FAILING
Majority of fundraising comes from the member’s disposable income, but of late disposable incomes have seen notable decreases across the board. This trend is likely to continue. Despite decreases in income, more organisations are asking for help and asking more often coupled with growing competition from direct social media fundraising sites means everyone ends up with smaller piece of a shrinking pie. The reduced traditional funding facing all charities coupled with greater community needs, means far greater competition for a smaller, less secure pool of available funds. Traditional fundraising takes large amounts of time to organise for sometimes disappointing results.
WHY ARE WE DOING IT?
• We want to support the work you are doing
• We and the insurers end up with a better quality of client
• We and the insurers see it as a way to fulfil our desire to be good corporate citizens
YOUR ORGANISATION WINS BECAUSE:
• You get additional income
• This income is renewable and grows each year
• This income lets you budget 10 years out
• New people are being sent to your website (referrals from existing members)
• It drives traffic to your website
• You get to make a greater impact in your community
What you have always done for fundraising will not provide what you need going forward, Charity Help provides a new solution. For your own peace of mind and our reputation, we only use large global “A-rated” or above insurers.